Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sant grandparents!

I finally got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Sant! It has been over a year and it feels like way way longer than that! They are driving down to Utah and were nice enough to stop by Rexburg on the way to take Jake and I out to dinner! I love them, they are two of the sweetest, most loving people you will ever meet. I'm so lucky to have them as grandparents! :)


Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

I totally lucked out when I married your dad. They are so kind and nice and totally the real thing.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

yes how lucky we are to have the awesomest grandparents ever!
i also haven't seen them in way too long. i was so hoping for an excuse to see them this summer. hopefully soon :)