Wednesday, March 16, 2011

maybe i will make it to the end of the semester after all....

Because even though he is literally going NUTS drowning in homework.....

Jake went to the store tonight to buy me popsicles and jello. :)


It's all that I want to eat when I am feeling sick. Everything else makes me feel even more yucky.

And to help make the rest of the semester go by.....

Earlier this week my roommates and I were bored, cause Jake was doing homework in the library lol. And so we decided to make this countdown chain to countdown how many days until I get married! Lol we are so silly.

And then Jake dropped by to surprise me real fast when he finished his homework! :)

There were 80 days, I think. I'll have to recount and catch up. I haven't taken any loops off yet.

But I am super excited because I am marrying the sweetest guy ever. :)

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

SOOOOO sweet about the jello and popcicles! And I like the count down chain - it's super cute!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

And I am super excited for you! That chain is such a cool idea!
How did you get that pic at the top to do that??