Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Utah Baby Shower!

My Grandma Hathaway, aunt Ramona (Teilani), and cousin Heidyn threw me a baby shower! SO nice of them! It was beautiful! I appreciate them so much! There was grandma Hathaway, my mom, Ramona, Heidyn, Destry, Ashlee, Sari, Jody Hancock, Great Aunt Barbara, Lynette Salmond, Monique Cromwell with Katie Cromwell, Kayla Cromwell with little Molly, Great aunt Sheralyn, Billie, Aunt Trina, Aubrae Pope, and Zya Hathaway..... Thank you to all who came! It wouldn't have been so fun without you! There was delicious food! Trina and Aubrae brought super fun games that were so clever! And huge shoutout to Ramona for taking pictures for me!!!! THANK YOU! Here are the pictures of the fun we had!

Left to right is my cousin Ashlee, my sister Sari, my dad's cousin Lynette, my mom, and my grandma

Heidyn/MoniQ/Beanie and I. She was a star! Wrote down what people gave me and took care of the trash for me!

Aunt Trina with Jake's niece Molly

My cousin Destry with Molly.

Left to right is my dad's cousin Jody (who I consider my aunt and she's the one who takes all of our pictures. She's amazing and we love her!), my dad's aunt Barbara, Jake's niece Katie, Jake's oldest sister Monique, Jake's youngest sister Kayla.

Sari B, soon to be a BYUI student!!


My aunt Teilani/Ramona and Sari and Molly
 

L-R Aubrae, Destry, Ashlee, three of my cousins

Zya, Aubrae's little sis!










I think I was in the middle of saying, "this bag is so cute" :)









Huge thank you to everyone who came and to everyone who helped put it together! Love you all!

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

This was a lot of fun, wasn't it? I am glad that we were able to do this while we were in Utah.

Love, Momsy

Hopeless Romantic said...

I adore the patterns on that green and blue quilt! The zigzag especially!