Today's Date? September 1
How far along? THIRTY SEVEN weeks!!
Baby's Size? He is around 19+ inches and a little over 6 lbs!
Days until next doctors appointment?
I had one on Tuesday, September 2. But as usual I am posting this late! I saw the PA because my doctor is out of town. I love the PA, I will miss her when I switch doctors. At the appointment we found I was 80% effaced and dilated to a 2. Also my blood pressure had jumped from my usual numbers. So she had me reschedule for this week on Thursday. When I got home and was talking to my mom she told me that my dad's sisters get toximia when they are pregnant. Because I inherited factor v leiden from them too I wanted to let the doctor know that and see what she said. So I called and told them and she sent me to labor and delivery to be monitored for a bit. While I was there my bp numbers were way way lower than they had been at the doctors office. I can't figure out why, I wasn't nervous or worked up earlier. If anything my bp should be higher when I see my actual doctor because I really don't like him! But I love the PA. Anyways, I was super glad that my bp was lower because toxemia sounds super duper not at all fun and I don't want it! I was having regular contractions while I was at L&D. I'm not totally sure what that means because they didn't hurt and I couldn't really understand the chart thing that the computer was recording of my contractions. But that's what the nurse said about them. So, long story short, I am on bed rest to keep my bp low (and to make sure this baby doesn't come while I am on lovenox because I WILL die if I can't have an epidural). We'll see when this baby boy decides to come!
Total weight gain/loss? + 29 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Yes.
Sleep? It has been bad lately. Now I know it's because I've been having either early or false labor! Who knew? I just thought it was a symptom of the baby getting bigger!
Best moment this week? Hm... My upper back has stopped hurting? Haha that's so lame but I don't know. I haven't been finishing little tiny sewing projects because after two minutes my back would hurt soooo baaaaad that I was like FORGET THIS nevermind. And now I'm on bedrest! Dang it! Haha but I like my upper back not hurting so badly.
Movement? Yep! One thing I will miss about pregnancy is always feeling him move. Except for the painful movements... ;) but I'm going to miss the rest of them!
Food cravings?My latest FAVORITE breakfast is scrambled eggs with some cream cheese scrambled in with the egg and spread that on a bagel and then a bowl of mixed berry yogurt with apple slices, banana slices, and mandarin oranges. SO YUM! I still eat a lot of cereal. I like grapes and cheese. Apples and PB.
Rice. Spaghetti. Peaches and cottage cheese. Bananas. Danimals drinkable yogurt things!
Anything making you queasy or sick? If I am really tired or if I over-do it or if I let myself get hungry then I start to feel really crappy.
Have you started to show yet? Uhm yes!
Missing anything?
I really miss sleeping on my back! I miss not hurting all over.
Gender of baby? BOY! :)
Labor signs? I guess so! Since my appointment I have been having lots more contractions/braxton hicks/whatever they are even though I've been taking it really easy. I have tons of pressure down thur. I can tell his head is as low as the PA said it is. My hips feel terrible.
Belly button in or out? Flat usually but a little bit out!
Wedding rings on or off? OFF! I put it back on one night and it took most of the next day for the swelling to go down enough to get it off! Officially staying off until the baby gets here!
Happy or moody most of the time? I think I am pretty pleasant... haha. I really do though. Very anxious and nervous all the time, but not moody!
Pregnancy symptoms this week?
Heartburn. Leg cramps. I'm super tired. I am always thirsty. I have hip pain. Lower back pain. Braxton
hicks/contractions. My vision is weird and annoying.
Looking forward to? MEETING MY SON! I
just want him here! But I kind of want him here on his induction date because that feels a little less scary! But we are all ready to go! We have everything cleaned
and set up and ready for him to be here! Hospital bag packed and READY! For reals this time, last time it was set aside and I was in the process of it being packed and ready haha. This week it really is! After yesterday that was my first priority!
1 comment:
Mmmmm. Now I want peaches and cottage cheese. :)
Post a Comment