This has been the year of weddings so far! From March 13 until June 29 Jake and I will have been invited to seven weddings. My childhood friend Alyssa Jamison got married March 13 and we couldn't go because it was in Washington and I had school. Jake's best friend ever Matt Crabtree married the adorable Aubrei on March 16, here in Idaho Falls. I'll add pictures of that down below. Then my cousin Aubrae got married April 17 in Hawaii. Her reception is June 15 and I can't wait to see her. Then Jake's friend Natalie got married April 26 in Idaho Falls, I'll add pictures of that. Then his brother Tyson got married on May 10 in the Timpanogus temple in Utah, I'll add pics. Then his sister Kayla married Steve Pontius in Idaho Falls on June 1. I'll add pictures. Then my brother Ben will marry Kaye on June 29. WOWZA.
So, for Matt and Aubrei's wedding here are the pictures I have. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and they were so cute together. The luncheon was de-lish!
Here are the pictures I have of Natalie and Cameron's wedding. Her day was perfect. If I could re-do my wedding day it would probably be redone to be a lot like Natalie's :).
Here are the pictures I have of Tyson and Memrie's wedding day and some of their open house that I helped set up and decorate. But Zsahnae gets full credit for the cake!
Here are the pictures I have of Kayla's wedding
Congrats friends and sibs! Love you each!
2 comments:
Hahaha! Who was the artist on the car mirrors?
I love all the weddings! Yay for love!
You and Jake are so adorable and I can't believe that it's been an entire year since I've seen you! I totally miss you!
Mwah.
Looks like a lot of fun! I really like the sparkler idea. :D
Post a Comment