Monday, August 29, 2011

My Brother Daniel

Daniel is one special kid... err young man. He is seriously the sweetest person ever. He is a peacemaker. He is helpful. He is funny. He is talented. He just rocks. He drew this picture in church and I think it's so awesome!
I miss my family!

7 comments:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Wow that is amazing- he is really talented. You should frame it and keep it forever. Haha funny story- last year while visiting Utah my sister drew on notebook paper some Hawaiin flowers. Much to her surprise when she came to visit me in may she saw it framed and hanging in my tropical themed bathroom upstairs! She literally laughed out loud and said if I wanted her to draw a pic worth framing all I had to do is ask. Lol
This inspires me for a blog post......

Sant Family said...

I think Daniel is freaking amazing! I can't believe what he can pull out of that head of his. He is just so talented. The expressions completely crack me up because it is just like you and Jake - you all glassy-eyed in love and Jake looking looking like he won the lottery.

Daniel had a bad day today, so I am going to print this and put it out for him to read in the morning.

Love you!
Momsy

Grannie said...

I love all of you and I really enjoy your blog Rachel. I'm not good at making comments though, but I do read it. Love you.

Jean said...

Daniel has amazing talent! Wow, I can hardly draw stick figures!!!

Kimberly said...

He's so talented!

Kimberly said...

(And I still can't get over how tall and slim he's gotten! He really is a young man now!)

Sant Family said...

That is so true! Daniel is the sweetest most amazing kid ever! He is super good at art(I've always been jealous of that haha) and a freaking genius! He is so amazing! I'm lucky to have him as a little bro.

*THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD*
-SARI