Friday, May 20, 2011

New Wallet

I'm overly excited about this but I finally found something to get Jake that he will love and that he actually needs! He always gets me stuff that is super creative and useful and thoughtful. He has been needing a new wallet really badly cause his is totally broken. And he hooks it to a key chain thing and then to another thing that then hooks to his belt loop and in his pocket... Got that? So I found a wallet that is the kind he likes and I also got little golden eyelets that match the stiching-haha- and we punched a hole in the wallet with a special little leather hole punchy thingy-ma-dobber and we smashed the eyelet onto it and voila! He has a new wallet that will hook to his belt loop without breaking! Yay!

See? Overly excited. But here's a pic!


The only sad part is that it's not going to be a surprise. He was with me when I got it all. Oh well. :)

2 comments:

Sant Family said...

I know just how you feel! Dad is so awesome at gift giving and I am like - lame-O! (That's lame with a capital O.) I think that was an excellent idea. Way to use the grey matter, Lola!

Kent said...

Good idea with the gift. Also the idea of a way to hook it to his belt so someone can't grab it from him, or...he leaving it someplace.