Sunday, April 6, 2014
Bump-Date! 15 Weeks!
How far along? 15 weeks!
Baby's Size? 4 inches and 2 1/2 ounces! The size of an apple! ;)
Days until next doctors appointment? Two weeks from today on April 21, we'll be hearing the heartbeat again!
Total weight gain/loss? +10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I've purchased a belly band, because my jeans are too tight around my waist, and I LOVE IT!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Oh how I love sleep... I still sleep pretty soundly! Have super strange dreams every night.
Best moment this week? I just have moments where it hits me that I'm really making a baby! They are so awesome! I feel overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude and excitement for what's to come.
Movement? I can't feel any movement yet.
Food cravings? Fruits, mac and cheese, water .
Anything making you queesy or sick? Smells and being hungry mostly.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! My uterus has popped out just a little bit! I can totally see and feel it. It's exciting!
Missing anything? You know what?? No! I'm pregnant! And I don't miss not being pregnant, that's for sure!
Gender of baby? Jake thinks definitely girl, I think boy! We find out in 5 weeks on May 12!
Labor signs? No!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? I feel happy most of the time. When I am feeling sick or hungry/dizzy then I get kind of grumpy.
Pregnancy symptoms this week? Most days I am only nauseous only in the mornings and if I stay up too late (huge improvement), still tire really easyily, and still having what I think is round ligament pain... Btw, my blood thinner shots suck suck suck suck suck!
Looking forward to? The end of the semester because I think I will feel much better without the stress and responsibility of school. Okay, and of course to find out what we are having! It's killing me!
2 comments:
Ugh, I would HATE having to take shots every day. I hope everything is less stressful now :)
Sleep is the best thing! I guess we both loved sleep before we had babies, but I must tell you, my passion for it has only increased :).
Post a Comment