Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yellowstone Camp Out!!

Jake and I went camping with Jared and Katelyn Daniels and another friend, Alex! We stayed two nights and had a blast.

We ate at Big Jud's. It was SO GOOD!

We saw lots of gorgeous waterfalls

We saw a ton of bison, birds, squirrels, and elk! We were hoping to see wolves (like, while we were safely in the car!) but no luck there!

We stopped at Mammoth Springs! I can't even imagine how pretty it was back when it was all alive and flowing still! Now there are only a few areas that are colorful and active.

We went to artist paintpots. It was a really fun and long walk. I love stuff like this, it is absolutely fascinating!!

We also saw old faithful, the upper, middle, and lower geysers, and a few other small stops. And I have like 15 more pictures that I wanted to put on here but I'm going to be lame and not upload any more! I'm DONE with bloggers layout it's so slow and annoying.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. I especially like the tree you were sitting in!

Sant Family said...

Okay. I was SURE that I had commented! I guess not! I am so glad that you guys did this trip and that you saw all things you wanted to see (despite the party-poopers with yucky feet). Yellowstone is gorgeous year round! There is always something new and interesting to see. You saw a TON of animals! Oh, and you and Jake make Yellowstone look gooooood. Just sayin'.

Love you! Mwah!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Looks like an aweSome trip! We love yellowstone! I just saw some things you pinned on pinterest.....maybe hinting at something....? So I am searching your blog for answers.....if I don't find any be expecting a text from me later....get it- expecting....lol

Jean said...

So...when do we get more updates? :-)