Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bear Lake, August 2012

It has taken me so long to write this post about Bear Lake! We were there from August 1-4.

I love Bear Lake! Jake and I got to go from Wednesday night to Saturday night this time! We stayed at the lake cabin for the first time. Usually we stay in the mountain cabin. We slept in the master bedroom and that bed was amazing!!! Especially since the whole falling-off-a-cliff-with-Lia and then getting-bucked-off-a-horse thing had all just gone down. It was a sleep number mattress and it was awesome. It was nice to be right there at the lake. But I still showered up at the mountain cabin every night. Haha.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we just spent tons of time in the water and relaxing! Here's a bunch of pictures!

Addison is so cute and sweet. I love that she loves me! But Jed is trying hard to steal her affection! ;)

These three boys are so fun to be around! I love having the three of them back together! Jake, Tyson, and Jed. Can't you just see them being 10, 11, and 12 again in these pictures?? Notice that the rope is slack, they are totally surfing the boat wake!

Jake and I surfed together!

 Jake airchairing... on my phone I have pictures of him upside down doing a flip! But I can't get any of my phone pics on my computer! Ugh!

 Wipeout pics I'm pretty proud of ;)

 Two year old Novie skiing... So cute!

A few of my bruises from all things horse related...

We all had a ton of fun!! I love Bear Lake!

P.S. Update on life... The Rices get back from their mission the end of October but that will be the middle of our semester and so we decided to move before school starts. We got the apartment we wanted and we move in one week! Post on that coming up...

1 comment:

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Fun! And fun pics! I wanna see apartment pics too :)