Jake and I carved pumpkins for Halloween!
For Halloween weekend Jake and I drove down to Utah. on Friday night we stayed at Gma and Gpa Hathaway's house. On Saturday gma and gpa drove Jake, Ben, and I to the spiral jetty at the great salt lake.
Saturday night we went and saw Heidyn, Logan, Destry, and Hugh. I wish we got a picture with them! We stayed that night with the Bolejacks. On Sunday we went to church with Ben then had lunch at gma and gpa's house then drove home! It was a great weekend! Thanks to gma and gpa and the Bolejacks for letting us stay with them!!
This last weekend Jake's friend Rusty and his girlfriend Kristine and I drove up to Jake's house to go shotgun shooting! I had never even touched a gun I don't think. It was a 12 something shotgun... Anyways it was really big and really heavy and had a pretty big kick like after you shot it. But I hit two clay pigeons! Woo hoo! Haha.
This has nothing to do with what I've been up to but every week Merlynn sends me a picture of Brycen. I can't believe how big he is getting! I miss him so much! I'm missing him growing up it's way sad. I can't wait to see him at Christmas!
This is the last pic she sent me. Isn't he so cute???I also miss Turd lol


4 comments:
Oh Lola! You are so funny! I can't believe you put a picture of your turtle on your blog as someone you miss!
I am glad that you are having so much fun! That is what college is about! Oh, and education. For sure it's about education. And fun. Lots of fun. And education. Lots of learning.
Love you!
hello!? did i miss the part where you announce if this is your super serious boyfriend???!!!!
glad you are having so much fun and glad you are so beautiful :)
way bummed there won't be a reunion coming up, won't get to see you :(
Lola....We had a great time the weekend you were down here. Even the Jetty and the ride out and back was interesting. Thanks for sharing. Have a good week.
Nice bruise. Brings back memories of your dad taking me out as a teenager, teaching me how to shoot guns. No idea if our parents knew...
Post a Comment