Monday, May 17, 2010

welcome to my blog!

I decided to start a blog now that I'm out of High School!

So check back to see what I'm up to!
See y'all soon!

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am glad that you are doing this! It's going to be a lot of fun to read! Love, Momsy

Sant Math said...

Beautiful Rachel. I love your blog. I hope you can find time to keep it up while you are at college. It will be fun to follow.

Grannie said...

I love what you are doing with your blog. You ought to put a note on the Hurricane Bait entry when you add something. I forget to check these blogs except once a month or so. I really do like what you are doing. Maybe we can spend a weekend together this fall and you can teach me how to do it.
Love you. Grandma Hathaway
PS See you soon in Nauvoo!